Beard and Mustache Transplant
Fortunately, we live In the age of technology which provided us with new technologies and techniques to do a beard and hair transplantation. An operation that will give the man confidence and self-esteem that will eventually affect his social and professional life for the better.
Before Beard and Mustache Transplant Operation
• Provide a list of all the medications that you consume to the doctors.
• Alcohol and cigarettes must be avoided in the week before the operation.
• Vitamins, Aspirin, and blood transfusions must be avoided in the week before the operation.
• Not shaving before the operation is recommended for the doctor to see the natural growth rate of the beard.
• The day of the operation it’s recommended to wear a bigger size shirt to avoid contact with the operation area.